Friday, June 10, 2011

Spreading the Momma Love

So as I was literally on my hands and knees scrubbing my kitchen and entryway floor this morning (I’ve yet to find a mop that I actually like) . . .
cinderalla scrubbing
All I could think was, “THANK YOU JESUS that I am at home scrubbing the floors!”  I am so thankful and blessed that I am able to stay home.  It is one of the greatest gifts I have received.  So, as I was scrubbing, I started thinking about all my stay-at-home momma friends (and even some that don’t) and just wanted to share some love, we’ve got to support each other!  So here is a little run down on some that I know and love and some that I don’t know but still love!
I have a dear sweet friend, wecreationz, that makes the CUTEST little girl and boy clothes.
wecreationz 4
wecreationz
wecreationz 2
wecreationz 3
wecreationz 5
She is a grammy to two of the cutest little babies you’ve ever seen!  And better yet, she’s having a giveaway!
check her out! WECREATIONZ
-------------------------
My friend, pookie Posh, makes the CUTEST handmade embroidered baby items…
pookie 2
pookie
pookie 3
pookie 4
pookie 5




If you have a baby shower coming up you must visit Pookie Posh!
-----------------------------
I have always wanted to be able to make handmade children’s clothes, I haven’t made anything good enough yet, but I’m still trying!  I just recently purchased two patterns from Sew Sweet Patterns.  I am hopeful this time because the patterns are very detailed and understandable (a must for a beginner like me!)
Here are the two I purchased
saffron
Saffron
hannah
Hannah
They have SOOOOO many cute beautiful patterns, check them out!
______________________

One of my ALL time favorite people to check out is
Oh my word, this girl is one of the most creative, talented people I know of.
Just look at these. . .
bg
bg2
bg3
bg4
bg5
bg6
bg7
brownie-goose actually offers this pattern for sale!
She is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
__________________________
Sweet Bella makes some the sweetest personalized notecards around!
bella4
bella5
bella6
bella2
bella
Such a unique and perfect gift for almost any occasion!
Check her outSweet Bella!
___________________________________
I’m going to showcase differnet mommas every friday!
So, check back!!









1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! Your a wounderful Momma and you are going to be a wonderful seamtress!!! Your silver work is amazing and I know all your other things are going to be as well!!!!!!! I Love Purelysilver!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete